Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miniature Room Ideas?

I am working on a miniature house, and the 'loft' walls are painted a sort of dreamy periwinkle. I want to make the loft match, and I also want to put some other designs on the walls. Does anyone have any ideas for a theme in my loft room? The house is a cottage style, with a large, 1 room 1st floor with a wood stove, and the loft has a bathroom (already designed with a sky theme) and a single bedroom (that I am asking for help on). The outside is antique white with sage green trim. The details are so you can get an idea of what I'm working with. Thanks!

Miniature Room Ideas?
What about making it a craft or sewing room? You could get tons of neat things for that.





You could make it a nusery, but that may seem weird having it in a loft. The other thing you could do would be to make it a sitting / reading nook with a pair of comfortable chairs and some plants and books, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment